Kenosha Pet Neutering
Need help with neutering in Kenosha? Let’s look at what neutering is, and why you may consider it for your pet!
Neutering is the term most often used to describe the surgical procedure during which the testicles are removed as a form of permanent contraception.
What Are the Advantages of Pet Neutering?
- Reduces the risk of benign prostatic hyperplasia (prostate enlargement) and prostatitis (prostate infection).
- Reduces the risk of hormone-related diseases like perianal adenoma (benign tumor around the anus)
- Eliminates the risk of testicular cancer
- Removes sexual urges, often resulting in a decrease in roaming behaviors.
- Neutered pets generally live longer than unneutered pets.
- Reduces the likelihood of separation anxiety issues.